🍄 Mushroom Soup Recipe
You will need:
- 2 cups of canned mushrooms
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- First, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. This will give a nice base flavor for the soup.
- Next, add the diced onion and minced garlic to the pot. Sauté these until they become translucent. This will take about 5 minutes. The onions and garlic will infuse the oil with their flavors.
- Now, add the canned mushrooms to the pot. Cook these for about 5 minutes, until they are well-cooked and have released their juices.
- Pour in the 4 cups of vegetable broth and bring the mixture to a boil. This will help to combine all the flavors.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the soup simmer for about 20 minutes. This will allow the flavors to meld together.
- After simmering, use a blender to blend the soup until it is smooth. Be careful when blending hot liquids, and make sure to let the soup cool a little before blending.
- Return the soup to the pot and stir in 1 cup of heavy cream. This will give the soup a rich and creamy texture.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste. This will enhance all the flavors in the soup.
- Finally, garnish the soup with fresh parsley before serving. This will add a pop of color and a fresh flavor to the soup.
This soup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. It also freezes well for up to 3 months. Just make sure to cool it completely before storing.
Are you craving a warm and comforting bowl of soup? Look no further than this delicious Mushroom Soup recipe. Packed with flavor and easy to make, it's the perfect dish for any occasion. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe is sure to impress.
To make this Mushroom Soup, you'll need a few simple ingredients. Start with 2 cups of canned mushrooms, 1 large onion (diced), 2 cloves of garlic (minced), 4 cups of vegetable broth, 1 cup of heavy cream, salt and pepper to taste, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and fresh parsley for garnish. These ingredients come together to create a rich and creamy soup that will leave you wanting more.
To begin, heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the diced onion and minced garlic, sautéing until translucent. Next, add the canned mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes. The aroma of the mushrooms and garlic will fill your kitchen, creating a mouthwatering scent.
Once the mushrooms are cooked, pour in the vegetable broth and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 minutes. This allows the flavors to meld together, resulting in a soup that is bursting with taste.
Now it's time to blend the soup until smooth using a blender. This step gives the soup its creamy texture and ensures that every spoonful is velvety and satisfying. Once blended, return the soup to the pot and stir in the heavy cream. The cream adds a luxurious touch and balances out the earthy flavors of the mushrooms.
Season the soup with salt and pepper to taste, adjusting the seasoning to your preference. Finally, garnish with fresh parsley for a pop of color and added freshness. The parsley not only enhances the presentation but also adds a subtle herbaceous note to the dish.
One of the great things about this Mushroom Soup is that it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. It also freezes well for up to 3 months, making it a convenient option for meal prep or leftovers. Just be sure to cool the soup completely before storing to maintain its quality.
So why wait? Gather your ingredients and get ready to enjoy a bowl of homemade Mushroom Soup. Whether it's a chilly winter evening or a cozy night in, this recipe is guaranteed to warm your heart and satisfy your taste buds. Give it a try and discover the joy of homemade soup today.